Migraines and other headaches can strike at any time for individuals who suffer. This large inconvenience can have a negative impact on your career, family life, overall health and your happiness.
The primary cause of headaches is tension within the neck, which means that part of your spine is out of place, causing an imbalance that’s throwing off your Central Nervous System.
Fixing Spine-Related Headaches
Get adjusted! Slight manipulations can put your spine back into alignment and solves these types of headache woes. Consistent treatment for such pain leads to success.
When to Seek Treatment?
We suggest making an appointment right away if you experience:
- The worst headache you have ever had, even if you have regular headaches
- A severe headache immediately after intense physical activity, such as weightlifting or jogging
- An intense headache that comes on very suddenly
- A headache accompanied by neurological symptoms, such as vision changes, dizziness, weakness, numbness, loss of balance, paralysis, speech difficulties, mental confusion, personality changes or seizures
- A headache accompanied by fever, a stiff neck, nausea or vomiting
- A headache that follows a head injury
- A headache in one eye accompanied by redness in the affected eye
- A headache that progressively worsens over 24 hours
- A headache that wakes you up from sleeping
- A headache that lasts for more than two days